The platform is dedicated to perform accelerated aging test on electronic components, assemblies or systems and to study their behavior under particular climatic environment.
The facilities are available on both sites: IMS lab (building A31) and CR-IMA Mérignac.
- 1 thermal shock environmental test chamber (basket between 2 cabinets)
- 1 high temperature fast change rate environmental test chamber
- 2 temperature and humidity environmental test chambers
- 1 corrosion test chamber (salt spray)
- 8 laboratory ovens (up to 300°C)
- 1 shaker associated with high temperature fast change rate environmental test chamber
- Definition and implementation of climatic tests to accelerate the aging of components, assemblies or systems.
- Study and design of DUT support
- Implementation of the instrumentation to power the devices under test and ensure their monitoring throughout the test.